We offer management services for your current IT infrastructure while optimizing certain functions in order to offer you a high quality service while reducing your current risks and operating costs. Whether complete or partial support, our solutions will offer you peace of mind in the development of your business without worrying about the hassles surrounding the management of your IT infrastructures.
Here are some examples of services offered by SBSI Consulting Services:
- Centralization of your shared data
- 24/7 monitoring of your critical systems
- Centralized copying on and off site
- Identity management
- Optimization of your IT processes
- Antivirus Management
- Patch management
- Network configuration and optimization
What is important to remember is that we work with you to offer you the solution(s) that suit you. Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about this service.
Patch management in cybersecurity and vulnerability management
The increase in cyber attacks in recent years makes cybersecurity probably the most common reason for deploying patches. Patch management is an important part of vulnerability management, a much broader strategy for discovering, prioritizing and remediating the security vulnerabilities of network assets. Patch management remediates the identified risks by upgrading software to the most recent version or by temporarily patching it to remove a vulnerability until the software vendor releases an upgrade that contains the fix.
SBSI’s vulnerability management includes the following steps:
- Network scanning to identify users and devices on the network (the same technique hackers use to search for vulnerable targets);
- Penetration testing, which mimics the tactics of hackers to identify vulnerable parts of the network;
- Verification to confirm that a vulnerability identified during scanning and testing can, in fact, be exploited;
- Mitigation steps, such as taking a vulnerable system offline, to prevent vulnerabilities from being exploited before a patch is available; and
- Reporting that uses data management, analytics and visualization tools for evaluating the organization’s vulnerability management process and complying with regulations.
SBSI uses a distinct category of tools known as vulnerability management software for scheduling and documenting these processes and automating them.
Fully managed security for your workstations
9$ / month / workstation
Centralized management of your workstations
8$ / month / workstation
Backup your workstations and shared drives
One of the most important security components of your IT environment is an off-site backup solution (cloud based) which ensures that you are protected against any loss of data or a ransomware attack. SBSI Secour+ offers you a turnkey solution, ensuring that all copies are made on the schedule established with you and that protection remains maximum at all times.
- Universal Online Backup
- We have created our offer for unlimited backup of your PC and Mac devices as well as network data via mapped drives1.
- Security and Privacy
- Transfer and store your files with AES 256-bit encryption using a key defined by you that is not stored anywhere so you remain the sole owner of your data.
- Incremental and compressed backups will reduce your network bandwidth by transferring only the modified parts of a file.
- Real-time backup
- SBSI Secour+ automatically recognizes modified parts of files and saves them in real time.
1 A file sharing solution must exist in your company. Otherwise, we will offer you a solution tailored to your needs.
A turnkey backup solution for your enterprise
18$ / month
Alternative for your workstations
As you already know, keeping your workstations up to date with the various patches, anti-virus, anti-spyware software, etc. is a real headache and above all, very expensive, in order to maintain everything with the most current versions.
SBSI Consulting Services offers its customers a fully managed desktop image1, replacing your different current versions of Microsoft Windowstm with a single version of Ubuntutm. Ubuntu is a complete operating system (built on the Linux core) and offering a complete range of applications such as:
- Productivity suite (Word processing, Spreadsheet and Presentations) 100% compatible with Microsoft Officetm format
- Email client compatible with Google, Microsoft Outlook/365, iCloud and others
- Internet browser (Firefox or Google Chrome)
- Photograph Management
- Music and video management
- and over 3000 other apps
Ubuntu is completely free and offers a secure working environment protected from most viruses and malware. SBSI offers you an image optimized to your needs and also offers you a live support service in the event of problems.
1 If combined with our Management+ service (above)
SBSI Consulting Services offers its clients a remote technical support service that allows your employees to benefit from the peace of mind required for their work. When a problem arises on their workstation, with an application or simply if they need help carrying out a certain task, they will have access to experts at all times who, through our remote support service, will be able to help them and/or correct their problem(s).
This service can be offered individually (billed per call), monthly or included if combined with other SBSI management services.